Ideally suited for particular industries such as Food & Drink or Chemical, this simple to operate drum handler is manufactured completely from Stainless Steel.
Spark proof and rust proof, the drum grab is well suited when it comes to low-medium volume handling of 210 litre steel drums.
Mechanical in operation, a tight grip on the drum is ensured by the gravity activated jaw arms.
The drum handler is secured to the forks of the forklift via fork srew clamps
N.B. On request, the drum handler can be supplied with ATEX certification, making the unit suitable for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous working areas.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel, making the drum handler suitable for use in industry related areas
• Suitable for use with 210 litre (45 gallon) steel drums, allowing this common drum to be handled with no risk of injury
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Stainless steel drum handler for handling steel drums around the lip
Drum grabber suitable for handling steel drums around the waist
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.