With adjustable jaws (18" to 28" diameter), complete drum handling is offered with this versatile and flexible attachment. The rubber bonding to the inside of the jaw arms also means cylindrical objects can also be lifted without the necessity for ribs, ridges or lips for the drum handler to locate onto.
Drum marking and scratching is also kept to a minimum by having the jaws rubber bonded.
• Turnbuckle mechanism allows drum handler to handle any cylindrical object 18" to 28" in diameter
• Spring activated jaws offering fully automatic operation
• Rubber bonding to inside of jaws to give a positive grip whilst reducing marking
• Safety chain for safe fitment of drum handler to the lift truck
• Generously size 'drive in' fork pockets for quick and simple fitment to the lift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Drum grabber suitable for handling steel drums around the waist
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.