With rim grip drum handling and stainless steel construction, this drum handler is ideal for handling drums that are tightly packed together in environments where rust contamination or spark generation can be a problem.
A safe and secure grip via the drum lip also makes this drum grab ideal for stuffing or de-stuffing containers
N.B. This drum handler can also come supplied with ATEX Certification for working in potentially explosive or hazardous areas
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel, making the drum handler suitable for use in industry related areas
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury
• Strong 'Parrot Beak' gripping mechanism reduces dangerous and costly spillages and drum damage
• Hard steel gripping head for a long service life with low maintenance and operating costs
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Rubber lined crutch support to cushion drums during transport
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Freestanding allows quick and easy fitment on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Drum grabber suitable for handling steel drums around the waist
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.