Our carriage mounted drum handler is the drum handler to choose if the lift truck is to be dedicated to drum handling. The close mounting of this drum handler to the forklift allows drums to be handled when turning room is restricted.
• Mounted directly to the carriage (Class 2) of a forklift truck, enabling drums to be handled when turning room is restricted
• Suitable for use with 210 litre (45 gallon) steel drums, allowing this common drum to be handled with no risk of injury
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.