This rim grip forklift drum handler is the drum handler to choose for handing drums packed tightly together. The steel gripping head allows drums to be picked up or set down without spaces between them making it ideal for stuffing or de-stuffing containers.
For thin walled drums, gripping the drum on the lip, as this drum handler does, can also help prevent drum damage and the associated costs.
Suitable for use with both steel and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, our rim grip drum handler is supplied with a mild steel frame and a zinc plated head as standard, and like all our forklift attachments, comes fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury
• Strong 'Parrot Beak' gripping mechanism reduces dangerous and costly spillages and drum damage
• Hard steel gripping head for a long service life with low maintenance and operating costs
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Rubber lined crutch support to cushion drums during transport
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Freestanding allows quick and easy fitment on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
Can the fork clamps that fasten the attachment to the forks be supplied as replacements ?
Yes, we carry replacement fork clamps in stock should they ever need replacing
If I purchase this new attachment, what can I do with my old one ?
Our sales team would be happy to discuss our 'Scrappage Scheme' with you, please call our office for more detail
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.