Designed for simple fitment onto the forks of your forklift truck, and with a non-magnetic stainless steel plate to allow for the easy removal of extracted magnetic materials.
Recommended sweeping height 75mm
This magnetic sweeper is Ideal for the removal of 'puncture causing' ferrous metal such as nails, nuts, bolts and other ferrous objects
N.B. The above sweeper has a permanent magnet that does not require a power source and will last indefinitely, if not abused
• Reduce damage to vehicles thus saving companies time and money
• Non magnetic stainless steel plate to allow for easy removal of magnetic materials
• Robust design providing long service life properties
• 'T' screw retention to forklift forks to ensure magnet is safely secured to the lift truck
• Ideal for applications such as Paths, Workshops, Factory Floors, Car Parks, Runways, Loading Bays and many more
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.