Regular duty magnetic sweeper with easy-clean facility
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Forklift Magnetic Sweeper
Designed for simple fitment onto the forks of your forklift truck, and with a non-magnetic stainless steel plate to allow for the easy removal of extracted magnetic materials.
Recommended sweeping height 75mm
This magnetic sweeper is Ideal for the removal of 'puncture causing' ferrous metal such as nails, nuts, bolts, and other ferrous objects
N.B. The above sweeper has a permanent magnet that does not require a power source and will last indefinitely, if not abused
• Reduce damage to vehicles thus saving companies time and money
• Non magnetic stainless steel plate to allow for easy removal of magnetic materials
• Robust design providing long service life properties
• 'T' screw retention to forklift forks to ensure magnet is safely secured to the lift truck
• Ideal for applications such as Paths, Workshops, Factory Floors, Car Parks, Runways, Loading Bays and many more
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help