Simple and effective, with 'T' screw fastening, this forklift sweeper simply fits to the forks of your forklift to allow quick and easy sweeping of debris and rubbish.
The sweeper comprises of 8 (replaceable) rows of polypropylene bristles, making it suitable for medium to heavy-duty sweeping applications in environments such as farm yards, building sites, factory yards and car parks.
Ideal for sweeping sand, snow, gravel, leaves and much more, this versatile forklift sweeper can help reduce your labour costs whilst increasing productivity.
• 3mm thick steel shroud for durability
• 8 rows of 3mm diameter polypropylene replaceable bristles for effective sweeping
• Simple and effective sweeping designed to reduce labour costs and increase productivity
• Quick and easy fitment on and off forklift forks via safety screw clamps
• No moving parts, offering low maintenance and service costs
• Integral fitted lugs to allow for retro fitment of magnet or swivel hitch at a later date
• Safe and efficient to help reduce accident risks of personnel in the yard or warehouse
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"The forklift sweeper has enabled our yard to be swept and kept clean in quarter of the time it used to take with conventional brooms. Out of the sweepers we saw on line, your sweeper looked the sturdiest"
- Mathew Askwith, Purchasing Coordinator, Lyreco UK Ltd
"Contact team was very helpful in selecting the correct sweeper that suited my needs. Very competative pricing and delivery was prompt"
- Lee Grainger, Logistics Manager, Maier UK Ltd
Can the bristles be replaced ?
Yes the bristles on the sweeper are interchangeable and replacement bristle kits can be purchased as and when required
How long will the bristles last ?
This is quite hard to answer exactly as the durability of the bristles is governed by several things, such as, how often is the sweeper used, what type of surface the sweeper is used on etc. However, the bristles are made from polypropylene, a durable material, and with 8 rows (which can be interchanged), there will be plenty of service life in the sweeper before replacement bristles are needed.
How easy is the sweeper attached to the forklift ?
The sweeper is designed to fasten to the forklift forks very easily and quickly. Simply drive the forks into the sweepers pockets, tighten up the fork clamps, and away you go
How do I know the sweeper will work with what I want to sweep up ?
It's a very versatile sweeper, and will work with a whole host of debris, such as sand, gravel, mud, soil, leaves and snow. It also works well with standing water
Can I turn the sweeper around to get more use out of it ?
Yes, not only can the bristles be interchanged but due to the clamping system, you can also turn the sweeper around if you wish to get more service life out of it
Will it be any good with snow ?
For pushing fresh laid snow, the sweeper will work perfectly well
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.