Adjustable barrel grab suitable for steel drums
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Adjustable Drum Handler
With adjustable jaws, this forklift drum handler is capable of lifting and transporting all types of steel drums and cylinders within a diameter range of 18" to 28"
Rubber-lined jaws provide extra security and added protection for your drum whilst the 3" spring-and-cam actuated jaw design provides an attachment that is both simple and productive to use
'T' screws ensure the drum handler is safely retained to the forklift truck forks during operation
Manufactured from heavy-duty steel the drum handler come with a quality powder-coated finish
• Turnbuckle mechanism allows drum handler to handle any cylindrical object 18" to 28" in diameter
• Spring-activated jaws offering fully automatic operation
• Rubber bonding to the inside of jaws to give a positive grip whilst reducing marking
• Safety chain for safe fitment of drum handler to the lift truck
• Generously size 'drive-in' fork pockets for quick and simple fitment to the lift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help