Heavy duty raised height forklift jib for larger capacity lift trucks
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Heavy Duty High Lift Forklift Jib
Offering the same characteristics as our High Lift jib but with extra heavy-duty construction, increased lift height, and high swinging load resistance, our Carrimax forklift jib (also referred to as a Swan Neck jib) is the ideal choice for heavy machinery moving and for the hire market.
Mounted directly to the carriage of the forklift truck, our carriage-mounted jibs provide the solution to converting your lift truck into a dedicated lifting crane.
With a wide back plate to provide stability and help reduce load swing, our Carrimax forklift jib is perfect for heavy load handling.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
Please see the below table which details the lifting capacity at each lifting point of the jib (aka load centre) based on what capacity forklift truck is used
|Lifting Capacity (kg) at Various Lifting Points (mm)
|Minimum Truck Capacity
N.B: If in doubt please consult with your forklift truck manufacturer/dealer to establish if your forklift truck has enough lifting capacity when using the forklift jib
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load
• Increased lift height for ability to stack and de-stack to greater height, offering better space utilisation
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help