Offering the same characteristics as our Easi Reach forklift jib, but with the added benefit of having a manually extendable lifting beam, allowing the versatility of long reach or alternatively the manoeuvrability of a shorter reach jib.
Mounted directly to the carriage of the forklift truck, our carriage mounted jibs provide the solution to converting your lift truck into a dedicated lifting crane.
This forklift jib comes with a closed length of 2000mm and a fully extended length of 3000mm and is safety secured to the forklift truck via heel pin retention
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load
• Extends out to 3000mm (2000mm closed) to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus helping to reduce loading and unloading costs
• Low profile design allows for better access into areas where space is limited, helping to reduce manual handling and risk of injury
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.