One of our most popular carriage mounted forklift and telehandler jib, the Easi Reach forklift jib comes with a low beam profile to allow access in to confined spaces.
Mounted directly to the carriage of the forklift truck or telehandler, our carriage mounted jibs provide the solution to converting your lift truck or telehandler into a dedicated lifting crane.
The forklift jib is 1800mm long and comes with various lifting points on the underside to allow for adjustment when handling loads of different lengths
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.