Offering an increased lift height over and above our other range of forklift jibs, our High Lift forklift jib, also referred to as a Swan Neck jib, is ideally suited for stacking or un-stacking products, allowing for better space utilisation.
This jib has a wide backplate to eliminate and sideway movement and comes with a fixed beam length of 1800mm.
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load
• Increased lift height for ability to stack and de-stack to greater height, offering better space utilisation
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
"We received a forklift jib from you recently and it was exactly as described on your website. Your service was exceptional and we will certainly recommend you for similar items" (17/04/2015)
- Keith Grimshaw, Managing Director, Springcoil Ltd
"We purchased the High Lift forklift jib to enable safe offloading of glass end caps, which in doing so, has allowed us to now carry out this task more safely. The quality of the jib is fantastic, and your workforce obviously take pride in their work, which is rare nowadays. Service outstanding and a nice company to deal with"
- Alan Tacon, MD, KdeP Glass Limited
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Heavy duty raised height forklift jib for larger capacity lift trucks
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.