A single hook position low cost forklift jib generally tailor made to suit handling of a specific product. Our Econo forklift jib is ideal for carrying out tasks such as engine removal, tool changing etc.
With a fixed beam length of 1250mm and mounted directly to the carriage of the forklift truck, our carriage mounted jibs provide the solution to converting your lift truck into a dedicated lifting crane.
With a wide back plate to provide stability and help reduce load swing, our Econo forklift jib is the ideal choice for carrying out a specific handling requirement, and like all our forklift truck attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Single hook position (1250mm) for handling a specific product, ideal for tasks such as engine removal, tool changing etc
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.