Our meshed extension sided 'Packaging' tipping skips are the ideal waste skips to choose when you are handling waste that has a low weight to high volume ratio, such as waste paper, cardboard and packaging materials.
This range of forklift tipping skips provide extra cubic volume by utilising 500mm high meshed extensions to the three sides, which in turn gives the tipping skips a higher volumetric capacity and added rigidity without a significant increase in the skips actual weight. .
Like all the forklift tipping skip attachments that we manufacture, the design characteristics of our meshed extension sided 'Packaging' tip skips have come about from the accumulation of over 40 years industry experience.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our meshed extension sided tipping skips are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of waste and rubbish. Emptying of the forklift skips contents is carried out by a simple to operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the skip to roll forward and tip.
With a mild steel construction, the tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation, and like all our forklift attachments, come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Raised meshed extension sides, ideal for high volume and low weight material by increasing skips cubic volume
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"The tipping bin is used for swarf material and disposing of waste metal. The skip was exactly as described on the web site, good sturdy, great product"
-Brian Liebenberg, Production Manager, TCO UK Ltd
"The tipping skip supplied provided the solution for handling waste in various locations. Would use your company again, quick turnaround and quotation received quickly"
- John W. Downey, Materials Controller, Worley Parsons Ltd
"We needed to transfer liquid and the tipping bin was just the right thing for the job needed. Excellent service and I was very pleased with the help received by email and over the phone"
- Lesley Arnott, General Manager, Farmlay Eggs
"We needed more tipping skips for expansion, and having used your company before, the tipping skips provided has helped us keep a clean and tidy working environment"
- Mike Proctor, Storeman, Plasticon Composites
"Due to handling internal waste, and knowing your product range from previous contact, the tipping bin supplied provided efficient handling of waste and eliminated a Health & Safety issue"
- Neil Eaton, Operations Director, Hi Spec Doorsets
"I required the tipping skip for collecting spent grain and tipping into a trailer. I've had experience with other forklift skips and your company seemed safety conscious and helpful. Perfect product for the job and your sales person was excellent"
- Dave Stubbs, Proprietor, D Stubbs
Do the skips come with wheels ?
All skips have pre-drilled castor plates, so wheels (castors) can simply be bolted on if required
Are the skips water tight ?
The skips are stich welded on the inside as standard. A fully welded skip (water tight) can be costed for if required
For waste segregation, can i have the skips in different colours ?
Yes, we can supply skips in different colours if you wish - This would be an ideal option for colour coding your skips dependent upon the waste going in them
How are the skips retained to the truck when tipping ?
All our skips come with safety retaining chains as standard which secures the skip to the forklift
Can you put additional information on the side of the skip if required ?
If advised, we would be happy to weld fleet numbers etc on the skips. We can also add stencils if requested
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Regular duty tipping skips ideal for general waste and rubbish
Heavy duty tipping skips suitable for more arduous conditions
Auto release tipping skips with fully automatic tipping function
Heavy duty tipping bins with hot dipped Galvanised finish
Wheelie bin lifter to handle small 90-240 litre wheelie bins
Wheelie bin lifter to handle large 660-1100 litre wheelie bins
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.