Raised Mesh sided extensions for increased volumetric capacity
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Tipping Skip - Raised Mesh Sides
Our meshed extension-sided 'Packaging' tipping skips are the ideal waste skips to choose when you are handling waste that has a low weight to high volume ratios, such as waste paper, cardboard, and packaging materials.
This range of forklift tipping skips provides extra cubic volume by utilising 500mm high meshed extensions to the three sides, which in turn gives the tipping skips a higher volumetric capacity and added rigidity without a significant increase in the skip's actual weight.
Like all the forklift tipping skip attachments that we manufacture, the design characteristics of our meshed extension-sided 'Packaging' tip skips have come about from the accumulation of over 45 years of industry experience.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our meshed extension-sided tipping skips are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of waste and rubbish. Emptying of the forklift skips contents is carried out by a simple-to-operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the skip to roll forward and tip.
With mild steel construction, the tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Volume Capacity (m³)
|O/all Length (mm)
|O/all Width (mm)
|O/all Height (mm)
• Raised meshed extension sides, ideal for high volume and low weight material by increasing skips cubic volume
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help