Our auto release forklift and telehandler waste skips benefit from all the design characteristics of our standard forklift and telehandler tipping skips, but come with the added feature of an auto release mechanism that is fitted to the underside of the skip. When activated, the auto release mechanism allows the tipping skip to be emptied with ease, without the forklift operator having to leave the cab of the forklift truck.
With no wires or ropes required, and without the need to dangerously climb up to activate the tipping handle, our auto release tipping skip is the ideal tipping bin to choose when safe tipping at height is required.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, castors also come supplied as standard to aid manoeuvrability.
With a mild steel construction, the tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation, and like all our forklift attachments, come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Fully automatic tipping function speeds up operations by allowing the skip to be activating without leaving truck cab
• Fully automatic tipping function allows skip to be tipped at height, eliminating dangerous climbing.
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Castors supplied as standard to aid manoeuvrability.
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"The tipping bin is used for swarf material and disposing of waste metal. The skip was exactly as described on the web site, good sturdy, great product"
-Brian Liebenberg, Production Manager, TCO UK Ltd
"The tipping skip supplied provided the solution for handling waste in various locations. Would use your company again, quick turnaround and quotation received quickly"
- John W. Downey, Materials Controller, Worley Parsons Ltd
"We needed to transfer liquid and the tipping bin was just the right thing for the job needed. Excellent service and I was very pleased with the help received by email and over the phone"
- Lesley Arnott, General Manager, Farmlay Eggs
"We needed more tipping skips for expansion, and having used your company before, the tipping skips provided has helped us keep a clean and tidy working environment"
- Mike Proctor, Storeman, Plasticon Composites
"Due to handling internal waste, and knowing your product range from previous contact, the tipping bin supplied provided efficient handling of waste and eliminated a Health & Safety issue"
- Neil Eaton, Operations Director, Hi Spec Doorsets
"I required the tipping skip for collecting spent grain and tipping into a trailer. I've had experience with other forklift skips and your company seemed safety conscious and helpful. Perfect product for the job and your sales person was excellent"
- Dave Stubbs, Proprietor, D Stubbs
How is the skip automatically released ?
There is a release bar fitted on the underside of the skip, which when depressed will cause the locking mechanism to release and the skip tip forwards
Do the skips come with wheels ?
Yes, with this particular model, castors come fitted as standard
Are the skips water tight ?
The skips are stich welded on the inside as standard. A fully welded skip (water tight) can be costed for if required
For waste segregation, can i have the skips in different colours ?
Yes, we can supply skips in different colours if you wish - This would be an ideal option for colour coding your skips dependent upon the waste going in them
How are the skips retained to the truck when tipping ?
All our skips come with safety retaining chains as standard which secures the skip to the forklift
Are you able to supply covers for the skip ?
Yes, at an additional cost we can supply PVC covers for the skips
Can you put additional information on the side of the skip if required ?
If advised, we would be happy to weld fleet numbers etc on the skips. We can also add stencils if requested
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.