Our range of forklift bins and tipping skips are ideal for placing in production or storage areas, to help keep working areas clear whilst allowing safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish.
This galvanised range of forklift tipping bins has all the same design characteristics as our painted tipping bins, but comes with a hot dipped galvanised finish, making these tip skips ideally suited for when working in corrosive environments or where corrosive waste is being put into the skip.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our galvanised range of tipping bins are the perfect solution to waste handling, when non corrosive properies are required.
Emptying of the forklift skips contents is carried out by a simple to operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tip skip to roll forward and empty.
Like all our forklift attachments, all tipping bins come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Manufactured from mild steel with a hot dipped Galvanised finish, offering non-corrosive properties
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"The tipping bin is used for swarf material and disposing of waste metal. The skip was exactly as described on the web site, good sturdy, great product"
-Brian Liebenberg, Production Manager, TCO UK Ltd
"The tipping skip supplied provided the solution for handling waste in various locations. Would use your company again, quick turnaround and quotation received quickly"
- John W. Downey, Materials Controller, Worley Parsons Ltd
"We needed to transfer liquid and the tipping bin was just the right thing for the job needed. Excellent service and I was very pleased with the help received by email and over the phone"
- Lesley Arnott, General Manager, Farmlay Eggs
"We needed more tipping skips for expansion, and having used your company before, the tipping skips provided has helped us keep a clean and tidy working environment"
- Mike Proctor, Storeman, Plasticon Composites
"Due to handling internal waste, and knowing your product range from previous contact, the tipping bin supplied provided efficient handling of waste and eliminated a Health & Safety issue"
- Neil Eaton, Operations Director, Hi Spec Doorsets
"I required the tipping skip for collecting spent grain and tipping into a trailer. I've had experience with other forklift skips and your company seemed safety conscious and helpful. Perfect product for the job and your sales person was excellent"
- Dave Stubbs, Proprietor, D Stubbs
Do the skips come with wheels ?
All skips have pre-drilled castor plates, so wheels (castors) can simply be bolted on if required
Are the skips water tight ?
The skips are stich welded on the inside as standard. A fully welded skip (water tight) can be costed for if required
For waste segregation, can i have the skips in different colours ?
Due to the galvanised finish on these skips, it is possible but not advised to paint over them
How are the skips retained to the truck when tipping ?
All our skips come with safety retaining chains as standard which secures the skip to the forklift
Are you able to supply covers for the skip ?
Yes, at an additional cost we can supply PVC covers for the skips
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.