Our carriage mounted coil booms are ideal for rolled product handling when dedicated usage of the forklift truck is intended.
Designed with a shorter pole length than our conventional carpet booms, our coil booms offer the solution when it comes to handling coiled, rolled or cylindrical products such as steel coils, reels of wire, concrete pipes etc.
Utilising high grade quality EN19T steel and a combination of bearing plates and shrink rings to absorb damaging shock loads during transit, you can be assure our forklift coil booms are fit for purpose and will be designed for the task in hand.
Like all our forklift attachments, our range of coil boom will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. Please advise the roll length and roll weight being handled with your enquiry so we can ensure the correct boom is quoted
• Designed with a shorter pole length suitable for handling coiled, rolled or cylindrical products
• Carriage mounted to allow for dedicated use with forklift truck
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Bearing plate and shrink ring combination absorbs damaging shock loads during movement
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy 'glide in' pick up
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.