Our carriage mounted carpet booms have design characteristics that allow for real long term strength and durability, and by doing so, many of our carpet booms are still in service some 20 years after purchase.
With a unique threaded pole construction, the risk of stress weld failure (common with inferior models) is completely removed. Utilising high grade quality EN19T steel and a combination of bearing plates and shrink rings to absorb damaging shock loads during carpet transit, you can be assured our forklift carpet booms are fit for purpose and designed for the task in hand.
Mounted directly onto the carriage of the forklift truck, for dedicated carpet handling, all our forklift carpet booms come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations
N.B. Please advise the roll length and roll weight being handled with your enquiry so we can ensure the correct boom is quoted
• Threaded pole design, where pole is threaded through the back, offers enhanced strength properties and long term durability
• No welding needed with threaded pole design, eliminates possibility of stress weld failure, common with inferior booms
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Bearing plate and shrink ring combination absorbs damaging shock loads during movement
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy 'glide in' pick up
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"We are loading 4m Broadloom carpets into the Warehouse racking and your company looked professional. There is now no effort in handling carpets. Excellent all round and would recommend you to all in our line of business"
- Mark Lilleker, MD, Carpet Craft Flooring Ltd
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.