Carriage mounted forklift boom for short rolls & coils
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Forklift Coil Boom
Our carriage-mounted coil booms are ideal for rolled product handling when dedicated usage of the forklift truck is intended.
Designed with a shorter pole length than our conventional carpet booms, our coil booms offer the solution when it comes to handling coiled, rolled, or cylindrical products such as steel coils, reels of wire, concrete pipes, etc.
Utilising high-grade quality EN19T steel and a combination of bearing plates and shrink rings to absorb damaging shock loads during transit, you can be assured our forklift coil booms are fit for purpose and will be designed for the task at hand.
Like all our forklift attachments, our range of coil boom will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. Please advise the roll length and roll weight being handled with your inquiry so we can ensure the correct boom is quoted
• Designed with a shorter pole length suitable for handling coiled, rolled or cylindrical products
• Carriage mounted to allow for dedicated use with forklift truck
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Bearing plate and shrink ring combination absorbs damaging shock loads during movement
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy 'glide in' pick up
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help