Stainless steel drum grab for steel & plastic drums
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Stainless Steel Barrel Grab
Manufactured entirely from stainless steel, this forklift drum grab is suitable for use in the food and drink industry and other industries where rust contamination can cause a problem.
The adjustable function on the drum grab means both steel and plastic ('L' or 'XL') drums can be handled.
On request, the drum handler can also be supplied with ATEX certification, making the grab suitable for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous working areas.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel, making the drum handler suitable for use in industry related areas
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help