Our 'raised' forklift drum grab offers improved visibility and increased lift height for the drum, and with a quick-slide-two-position adjustor, allows both steel and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums to be picked up. Handling these two popular types of drum, this raised universal drum handler is well suited for low to medium movement of drums around the factory or store
Mechanical in operation, the drum handling is simply fitted and secured to the forks of the lift truck, meaning your forklift can be utilised in a matter of minutes.
• Raised position of arms gives improved visibility and increased lift height for the plastic drum
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.