Capable of handling both drums and wheelie bins, this forklift rotator attachment offers complete flexability on-site.
With a special designed steel gidle, both drums or wheelie bins can be secured around the middle and rotated.
The multi purpose rotator comes with a manually operated crank handle, which is connected to a high quality gearbox for effortless and controlled pouring of drums or emptying of wheelie bins
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 120 - 240 litre wheelie bins, offering complete user flexibility
• Crank handle rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage
• High quality gearbox to eliminate both drums and wheelie bins whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drums and wheelie bins firmly, eliminating risk of slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.