Wheelie bins are an ever popular choice for using as waste receptacles in the working environment. While their lightweight mobile design can make positioning and moving over short distances easier, it can sometimes prove problematic when it comes to emptying and dispensing the contents.
We have developed our forklift wheelie bin handler to overcome this problem. The wheelie bin handler is simply fitted to the forklift truck forks, and with the aid of a manual winch mechanism, allows the wheelie bins to be picked up and emptied without the need for manual handling, thus reducing risk of injury whilst increasing Health & Safety on site.
The wheelie bin handler simply picks up the wheelie bin via the bins handle, and by means of a pull cord attached to the wheel and the other end fed through the winch, the wheelie bin will pivot forward allowing the lid to open once the forklift mast is raised and the winch mechanism is operated.
For added convenience, the forklift wheelie bin handler will be supplied with a locating stand, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Suitable for use with 90 -240 litre wheelie bins, offering flexibility of use over the most popular sizes of wheelie bins
• Simple winch mechanism allows wheelie bins to be tipped without manual handling, thus reducing risk of back injury
• Supplied with locating stand for quick and easy fitment to forklift whilst reducing downtime
• Large 'T' screw retention to forklift forks to ensure the wheelie bin handler is fastened to the forklift safely
• Painted in high gloss yellow finish to highlight visibility on forklift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
What size wheelie bins can I handle with this attachment ?
This wheelie bin handler is suitable for use with 90 to 214 litre wheelie bins
How do I empty the wheelie bin using this attachment ?
A winch mechanism is simply connected to the side of the forklift, which in turn has a cord running to the bottom of the bin. When the winch is operated this will cause the bin to lift up and rotate forwards
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.