A heavy duty version of our crane slung drum rotator, designed to handle 210 litre steel drums only, containing heavy product such as powder, scrap, lead steel components etc.
A heavy duty steel girdle fitted with two over centre clamps ensure the drums are gripped firmly at all times.
Rotation of the drum is carried out by a crank handle fitted to a high quality gear box.
Like all our forklift attachments, the heavy duty crane slung drum rotator will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Heavy duty drum rotator suitable for handle drums up to 1000kg capacity
• Crank handle rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage
• High quality gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.