For steel & plastic drums and wheelie bins
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Multi Purpose Drum Rotator
Capable of handling both drums and wheelie bins, this forklift rotator attachment offers complete flexibility on-site.
With a specially designed steel girdle, both drums or wheelie bins can be secured around the middle and rotated.
The multi-purpose rotator comes with either a manually operated crank handle (for shoulder height rotation) or a loop chain (for above shoulder height rotation), both of which are connected to a high-quality gearbox for effortless and controlled pouring of drums or emptying of wheelie bins.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Drum Type (210 Litre)
|Wheelie Bin Type (Litre)
|Method of Rotation
|Max Fork Size (mm)
|Fork Spread (O/s to O/s)
|120 - 240
|140 x 50
|120 - 240
|140 x 50
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 120 - 240 litre wheelie bins, offering the complete user flexibility
• Crank handle or loop chain rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of overpouring and spillage
• High quality gearbox to eliminate both drums and wheelie bins whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drums and wheelie bins firmly, eliminating risk of slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive-in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help