Light duty forklift broom suitable for warehouse floors etc
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Economy Forklift Sweepers
Introducing our Economy 'Easi-Sweep' forklift broom sweeper, the perfect solution for light-duty sweeping applications that require a cost-effective yet reliable solution.
Made with a sturdy 3mm steel body and featuring 5 rows of 1800mm wide durable polypropylene bristles, this forklift sweeper is designed to handle a surprising workload while ensuring a thorough clean every time.
The design of the forklift sweeper includes integral fitted lugs that allow for easy retro fitment of a magnetic bar or swivel hitch, providing flexibility for future upgrades if needed. This ensures that your investment in the 'Easi-Sweep' forklift broom sweeper is not only practical for your current needs but also adaptable for any changes in the future.
By attaching the forklift sweeper to your forklift truck using the 'T' screw clamps, you can significantly reduce sweeping costs and increase productivity. With the Economy 'Easi-Sweep' forklift broom sweeper, you can efficiently maintain a clean environment without breaking the bank, making it a smart choice for businesses looking to streamline their sweeping operations.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Broom Width (mm)
|No of Rows
|Max Fork Size (mm)
|190 x 80
• 3mm thick steel shroud for durability
• 5 rows of 3mm diameter polypropylene replaceable bristles for effective sweeping
• Simple and effective sweeping designed to reduce labour costs and increase productivity
• Quick and easy fitment on and off forklift forks via safety screw clamps
• No moving parts, offering low maintenance and service costs
• Integral fitted lugs to allow for retro fitment of magnet or swivel hitch at a later date
• Safe and efficient to help reduce accident risks of personnel in the yard or warehouse
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help