Designed to work in the most arduous and demanding of environments, our heavy duty forklift sweeper comes supplied with 11 rows of (replaceable) polypropylene bristles and a 5mm thick heavy duty durable steel body.
With 1000mm long fork pockets, the forklift sweeper is safely secured to the forks of the forklift via heel pin retention
The ideal sweeper for use on building sites, scrap yards and quarries.
• 5mm thick heavy duty steel shroud for maximum durability
• 11 rows of 3mm diameter polypropylene replaceable bristles for effective sweeping
• Simple and effective sweeping designed to reduce labour costs and increase productivity
• Quick and easy fitment on and off forklift forks via safety screw clamps
• No moving parts, offering low maintenance and service costs
• Integral fitted lugs to allow for retro fitment of magnet or swivel hitch at a later date
• 1000mm long fork pockets with heel pin retention for safe and secure fitment to the lift truck
• Safe and efficient to help reduce accident risks of personnel in the yard or warehouse
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"The forklift sweeper has enabled our yard to be swept and kept clean in quarter of the time it used to take with conventional brooms. Out of the sweepers we saw on line, your sweeper looked the sturdiest"
- Mathew Askwith, Purchasing Coordinator, Lyreco UK Ltd
Can the bristles be replaced ?
Yes the bristles on the sweeper are interchangeable and replacement bristle kits can be purchased as and when required
How long will the bristles last ?
This is a little difficult to answer as the durability of the bristles is governed by several factors, such as, how often is the sweeper used, what type of surface the sweeper is used on etc. The polypropylene bristles however are manufactured from a durable construction, and with 11 rows (which can be interchanged), there will be plenty of service life in the sweeper before the time will come to replace the bristles
How easy is the sweeper attached to the forklift ?
The sweeper is designed to fasten to the forklift forks very easily and quickly. Simply drive the forks into the sweeper pockets, secure the heel pins into position, which will lock the sweeper to the back of your forks, and away you go
How do I know the sweeper will work with what I want to sweep up ?
It's a very versatile sweeper, and will work with a whole host of debris, such as sand, gravel, mud, soil, leaves and snow. It also works well with standing water
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Heavy duty forklift brush for arduous outdoor conditions
Medium duty forklift broom for general purpose outdoor sweeping
Ideal for keeping yards etc free from nails, swarf, nuts and bolts
Heavy duty industrial forklift magnet with easy-clean facility
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.