Heavy duty tipping skips suitable for more arduous conditions
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Tipping Skips - Heavy Duty (Prices From £ 1,135.00)
Our range of heavy-duty forklift tipping bins and tipping skips are ideal for placing in production or storage areas, to help keep working areas clear whilst allowing safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish.
The design of our forklift and telehandler tipping skips is the accumulation of over 45 years of industry experience. Manufactured with a heavy-duty 5mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our heavy-duty range of forklift and telehandler tipping bins are ideally suited for the vigours of more arduous conditions, such as building and construction sites, scrap yards, quarries, and steel fabricators.
Emptying of the forklift skips contents is carried out by a simple-to-operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tipping skip to roll forward and empty.
An auto-release mechanism can also be retrofitted to the tipping skip at any time if tipping at height is a requirement.
With mild steel construction, the tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Volume Capacity (m³)
|O/all Length (mm)
|O/all Width (mm)
|O/all Height (mm)
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty body and steel under frames ensures long service life properties in the most arduous of conditions
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help