All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Calibrated Forklift Bucket
This forklift scoop gives all the same characteristics as our standard Multiscoop but with the additional benefit of being calibrated and stamped by the Trading Standards Department. The ideal forklift scoop for point of sale measurement.
The long reach of this Multiscoop allows the discharge of materials into the centre of a lorry, whilst the small tipping arc makes the scoop perfect for discharge where headroom is confined.
Manufactured from robust and durable heavy-duty thick steel and with simple mechanical operation incorporating an easy-to-release tipping handle, our calibrated Multiscoop is the perfect choice for many of our customers when it comes point of sale measurement and loading of loose material.
Large 'T' screw retention ensures the forklift bucket is securely fastened to the lift truck.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Volume Capacity (m³)
|Min. Truck Capacity (kg)
|Bucket Width (mm)
|Bucket Height (mm)
• Calibrated by the Trading Standards Department, allows for accurate measurement at point of sale
• Bucket positioned forward of truck forks, giving long reach capabilities when it comes to loading into backs of vans or lorries
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time
• Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs
• Large 'T' screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help