An Ideal forklift scoop for loading small vans and charging hoppers with the added advantage of being hydraulically operated. The forklift scoop simply requires an auxiliary hydraulic valve on the fork truck to operate.
The long reach design of this scoop means discharging materials into the centre of a lorry is easily achieved, whilst the shallow tipping arc of the bucket also means the scoop is ideal when it comes to loading or unloading when headroom is limited.
N.B. Supplied without hoses
• Hydraulic operation allows tipping from within truck cab, therefore helping to speed up productivity whilst reducing labour costs
• Bucket positioned forward of truck forks, giving long reach capabilities when it comes to loading into backs of vans or lorries
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time
• Large 'T' screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.