One of our best selling forklift scoops and the ideal scoop when it comes to loading small vans and charging hoppers. The long reach of our Multiscoop allows discharge of materials into the centre of a lorry, whilst the small tipping arc, makes the scoop perfect for discharge where headroom is confined.
Manufactured utilsing a heavy duty design, this forklift scoop is mechanical in operation and comes with an easy to operate tipping mechanism.
Securement of the forklift scoop to the forklift truck is via large 'T' screw retention.
A multi purpose forklift scoop that has been a firm favourite for our customers over many years.
• Bucket positioned forward of truck forks, giving long reach capabilities when it comes to loading into backs of vans or lorries
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time
• Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs
• Large 'T' screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"The forklift scoop enables us to utilise our forklift to mechanise loading of ballast, which in turn has saved timed and reduced manual effort. We did a comparison on price and quality and your company came out on top. Good prompt service"
- Toby Scott, Director, Golden Larch Contracting Ltd
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.