When working at height is a requirement, our range of crane slung safety platforms provide a safe and secure working deck for carrying out such operations.
Slung from the hook of an overhead crane, our crane slung safety cages come supplied with overhead lifting chains and overhead safety guards as standard.
Method of entry into the crane slung cage can either be via step through rails or via an inward opening, automatic locking, side safety gate.
Fork stirrups are also provided with our crane slung safety cages to allow safe transportation of the cage for positional purposes with a forklift (Please not under Regulations, these safety cages cannot be operated via a forklift truck whilst there are personnel within the cage)
All our crane slung safety cages are manufactured from robust mild steel and comply with BS EN 14502 Regulations (Cranes, Equipment for the lifting of persons. Suspended baskets) and like all our forklift attachments, our crane slung safety baskets come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Fully compliant with BS EN 14502 Regulations (Cranes, Equipment for the lifting of persons. Suspended Baskets)
• Supplied with four legged lifting chain for overhead crane use.
• Overhead lifting chains purposely positioned away from the personnel within the platform for added Health & Safety
• Robust overhead guard to protect the personnel within the platform from falling objects from above
• Durable mild steel welded construction offering long service life properties
• Fitted with fork stirrups for safe and stable forklift positioning purposes
• Fully tested and certificated to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Can they be used also with a forklift truck ?
Under the regulations, they cannot be operated with a forklift truck if there are personnel in the platform. Fork stirrups are provided however should you wish to use a forklift truck for positional purposes only
Do you supply the lifting chains ?
Yes, the platform will come supplied with a set of overhead lifting chains
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.