Developed to be slung from the hook of an overhead crane, our emergency crane slung safety cage has been designed to assist with the safe evacuation and transportation of personnel from difficult inaccessible locations.
With a large foot print size of 2600mm x 1400mm, the crane slung rescue platform is capable of carrying up to eight people and one stretcher.
Method of entry into the crane slung rescue cage is via a full height, inward opening, self locking safety gate. Full meshing to all sides of the safety rescue cage ensures the personnel within the cage are protected from external hazards.
Fork stirrups are also provided with the emergency rescue cage to allow safe transportation of the cage for positional purposes with a forklift (Please not under Regulations, these safety cages cannot be operated via a forklift truck whilst there are personnel within the cage).
Our crane slung rescue cage is manufactured from robust mild steel and complies with BS EN 14502 Regulations (Cranes, Equipment for the lifting of persons. Suspended baskets) and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Fully compliant with BS EN 14502 Regulations (Cranes, Equipment for the lifting of persons. Suspended Baskets)
• Large footprint size of 2600mm x 1400mm capable of carrying up to eight people including stretcher
• Supplied with four legged lifting chain for overhead crane use.
• Overhead lifting chains purposely positioned away from the personnel within the platform for added Health & Safety
• Full meshed sides from floor to roof to protect personnel from external hazards
• Full height inward opening, self locking, meshed safety gate for safe confinement of personnel within the platform
• Robust overhead guard to protect the personnel within the platform from falling objects from above
• Durable mild steel welded construction offering long service life properties
• Fitted with fork stirrups for safe and stable forklift positioning purposes
• Fully tested and certificated to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Does the cage come with a stretcher ?
There is no stretcher supplied with the cage as standard, however we can supply a stretcher and would be happy to quote accordingly if required
Is there a first aid kit supplied ?
Unfortunately, as the platform will not be for our own use, due to Health & Safety reasons, we are not allowed to supply a first aid kit. A first aid kit can be purchased by yourselves however once you have assessed your own requirements
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.