With 11 rows of bristles, this heavy duty push broom sweeper allows direct fitment to your telehandler without the need for pallet forks.
Designed for the most arduous of conditions, the telehandler sweeper is manufactured with a high-tensile steel shroud and powder coated finish.
With no moving parts, simple and reliable and virtually maintenance free sweeping is achieved, which in turn will help reduce your labour costs and increase productivity.
Hitches to suit JCB QFit / Cone & Pin / Matbro / Manitou / Merlo / 3 Piece Vertical / Eurohitch
• Hitches to suit JCB QFit/Cone & Pin/Matbro/Manitou/Merlo/3 Piece Vertical/Eurohitch
• No moving parts, simple and reliable and virtually maintenance free with minimum downtime
• High tensile steel broom head with heavy duty powder coated finish for rugged sweeping
• 11 rows of interchangeable polypropylene bristles for efficient and long lasting sweeping
• Safe and efficient design to help reduce accident risks of personnel in the yard or warehouse
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.