Drum grabber suitable for handling Steel drums around the lip
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Rim Grip Drum Grab
Introducing our rim grip forklift drum handler, the ultimate solution for efficiently handling drums that are tightly packed together. With its steel gripping head, this drum handler allows you to effortlessly pick up or set down drums without any spaces between them, making it the perfect choice for stuffing or de-stuffing containers.
Not only does this drum handler excel in handling tightly packed drums, but it also offers added benefits for thin-walled drums. By gripping the drum on the lip, it helps prevent drum damage and eliminates the associated costs that come with it.
Our rim grip drum handler is designed to accommodate both 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, providing versatility for various drum types. It comes equipped with a mild steel frame and a zinc plated head as standard, ensuring durability and longevity.
With its user-friendly design and robust construction, this drum handler guarantees efficient and safe drum handling operations. Whether you're in the manufacturing, logistics, or warehouse industry, our rim grip forklift drum handler is the ideal choice for maximizing productivity and minimizing the risk of drum damage.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Drum Type (210 Litre)
|No Of Drums
|Max Fork Size (mm)
|Fork Spread (O/s-O/s)
|Steel & 'L','XL' Plastic
|140 x 50
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury
• Strong 'Parrot Beak' gripping mechanism reduces dangerous and costly spillages and drum damage
• Hard steel gripping head for a long service life with low maintenance and operating costs
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Rubber lined crutch support to cushion drums during transport
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Freestanding allows quick and easy fitment on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help