The Hydraulic drum loader with a lifting height of 1640mm is the ideal solution for easy loading of drums into the back of vans or lorries eliminating the need for manual handling and the associated costs and injury risks.
Suitable for a large variety of rimmed drums, the drum loader is effortless in it's operation and can easily be disassembled for small carton storage.
The drum load will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Ergonomic lifts, transports, and places poly, steel or fibre drums on or off pallets
• Spring loaded clamp allows any rimmed drum to be safely handled
• High lifting height for ledge of car
• Compact design and minimal effort operation
• Disassembling easy and suitable for small carton store
• Fully tested and certified for Health & Safety Regulations
Will I need to get this equipment LOLER inspected every year ?
Yes, as this equipment comes under the classification of 'lifting equipment' then it would need a periodic Loler (Thorough Examination) inspection every 12 months
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.