The Raptor hydraulic drum truck is designed to allow the operator to load or unload drums from pallets. With a straddle leg design, the drum truck is able to glide over standard pallets and grab drums from the middle of the pallet.
With Poly wheels for manoeuvrability, drums can effortlessly be transported throughout your facility without the need for manual handling. Lifting and lowering of the drums is carried out by a manually operated hydraulic pump.
The hydraulic drum truck has a lower lifting height limit of 880mm and a maximum lifting height limit of 1380mm, allowing drums to be lifted off the floor by 500mm, with a 11.5mm lift per stroke.
The Raptor drum truck will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Easily glides over pallets to quickly load or unload 30 or 55 gallon drums
• Allows drums to be lifted from the middle of a standard pallet for transporting and distribution throughout the facility
• Allows drums to be lifted from the corner of containment skids
• Highly manoeuvrable featuring unique two poly wheel and two poly castors
• Fully tested and certified to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
Pedestrian drum truck for lifting, transporting and tilting steel drums
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.