The ideal attachment when manipulating of drums from vertical to horizontal and vice versa is required.
With no hydraulic connection required to the forklift truck, the drum manipulator is totally mechanical in operation.
The 4 tine configuration of this model allows drums to be stacked in racking where clearance above the drums is minimal. This forklift drum manipulator also allows 4 drums to be placed or removed from a pallet when approached from the sides
• Allows drums to be moved from horizontal to vertical and vice versa, eliminating the need for manual handling and reducing risk of injury
• Allows drums to be stacked in racking where clearance above the drum is minimal, improving drum storage capabilities
• Completely mechanical in operation with no truck modification required, offering much lower costs than a hydraulic unit
• Simple design with few moving parts provides a long service life with low maintenance costs
• Self locking with pull cord release operated from within truck cab provides quick operation and reduced handling costs
• With no girdle to hold drums in place, drums can be laid flat on any surface, eliminating the need for manual handling
• Drum manipulation can be carried out from with truck cab with no need for operate to leave the seat, speeds up productivity
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.