Our forklift drum positioner offers a unique way of manipulating drums from the horizontal position to the vertical position and vice versa, without the need for the forklift operator to leave the truck cab.
Completely mechanical in operation, this forklift drum handler can be used for transporting drums and for unloading and loading vehicles, drum stands, drum racks etc. The drum handler will also allow all four drums to be taken off a pallet from the corners and positioned horizontally. It also is suitable for pyramid stacking of drums
With a mild steel construction, the forklift drum positioner is painted in high gloss yellow for added visibility, and like all our forklift attachments, comes fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Allows drums to be moved from horizontal to vertical and vice versa, eliminating the need for manual handling and reducing risk of injury
• Completely mechanical in operation with no truck modification required, offering much lower costs than a hydraulic unit
• Simple design with few moving parts provides a long service life with low maintenance costs
• Self locking with pull cord release operated from within truck cab provides quick operation and reduced handling costs
• With no girdle to hold drums in place, drums can be laid flat on any surface, eliminating the need for manual handling
• Drum manipulation can be carried out from with truck cab with no need for operate to leave the seat, speeds up productivity
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.