All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Forklift Drum Positioner - 4 Tine
SKU: Drum Positioner-FDPF
The ideal attachment when manipulating drums from vertical to horizontal and vice versa is required.
With no hydraulic connection required to the forklift truck, the drum manipulator is totally mechanical in operation.
The 4 tine configuration of this model allows drums to be stacked in racking where clearance above the drums is minimal. This forklift drum manipulator also allows 4 drums to be placed or removed from a pallet when approached from the sides.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
• Allows drums to be moved from horizontal to vertical and vice versa, eliminating the need for manual handling and reducing risk of injury
• Allows drums to be stacked in racking where clearance above the drum is minimal, improving drum storage capabilities
• Completely mechanical in operation with no truck modification required, offering much lower costs than a hydraulic unit
• Simple design with few moving parts provides a long service life with low maintenance costs
• Self locking with pull cord release operated from within truck cab provides quick operation and reduced handling costs
• With no girdle to hold drums in place, drums can be laid flat on any surface, eliminating the need for manual handling
• Drum manipulation can be carried out from with truck cab with no need for operate to leave the seat, speeds up productivity
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help