Carriage mounted carpet pole for rolls and carpets
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Forklift Carpet Boom
Our carriage-mounted carpet booms have design characteristics that allow for real long-term strength and durability, and by doing so, many of our carpet booms are still in service some 20 years after purchase.
With a unique threaded pole construction, the risk of stress weld failure (common with inferior models) is completely removed. Utilising high-grade quality EN19T steel and a combination of bearing plates and shrink rings to absorb damaging shock loads during carpet transit, you can be assured our forklift carpet booms are fit for purpose and designed for the task at hand.
Mounted directly onto the carriage of the forklift truck, for dedicated carpet handling, all our forklift carpet booms come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations
N.B. Please advise the roll length and roll weight being handled with your inquiry so we can ensure the correct boom is quoted
• Threaded pole design, where pole is threaded through the back, offers enhanced strength properties and long term durability
• No welding needed with threaded pole design, eliminates possibility of stress weld failure, common with inferior booms
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Bearing plate and shrink ring combination absorbs damaging shock loads during movement
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy 'glide in' pick up
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help