Designed to mount directly to the carriage (Class 2A) of the forklift truck, this hydraulically operated scoop is simply connect to the auxiliary valve on the fork truck to operate. By mounting this scoop to directly to the truck carriage, you will be turning your forklift truck into a dedicated loader, which in turn can diminish the need for buying in extra plant machinery
With a volumetric capacity ranging from 0.2m3 to 1.0m3, our hydraulically operated carriage mounted scoop is suitable for use for a wide range of loading and unloading applications.
Due to the hydraulic function, the tipping bucket has a infinitely controllable discharge rate, therefore helping to reduce product spillage and reducing wastage costs
N.B. Supplied without hoses
• Mounted directly onto the forklift truck carriage for converting forklift into a dedicated loader, reducing the need and cost for extra plant machinery
• Hydraulic operation allows tipping from within truck cab, therefore helping to speed up productivity whilst reducing labour costs
• Infinitely controllable discharge rate to reduce product spillage and wastage costs
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.