Carriage mounted hydraulic operated forklift scoop
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Carriage Mounted Forklift Bucket
Designed to mount directly to the carriage (Class 2A) of the forklift truck, this hydraulically operated scoop is simply connected to the auxiliary valve on the fork truck to operate. By mounting this scoop directly to the truck carriage, you will be turning your forklift truck into a dedicated loader, which in turn can diminish the need for buying extra plant machinery.
With a volumetric capacity ranging from 0.2m3 to 1.0m3, our hydraulically operated carriage-mounted scoop is suitable for use in a wide range of loading and unloading applications.
Due to the hydraulic function, the tipping bucket has an infinitely controllable discharge rate, therefore helping to reduce product spillage and reducing wastage costs.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
N.B. Supplied without hoses.
• Mounted directly onto the forklift truck carriage for converting forklift into a dedicated loader, reducing the need and cost for extra plant machinery
• Hydraulic operation allows tipping from within truck cab, therefore helping to speed up productivity whilst reducing labour costs
• Infinitely controllable discharge rate to reduce product spillage and wastage costs
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help