Lidded tipping skips with fully fitted hinged folding lids
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Tipping Skip - Lidded
Similar to our standard range of forklift tipping skip attachments, this model of tipping skip comes supplied with a fully fitted hinged lid, which eliminates the possibility of the skip rubbish blowing out. For safety and security reasons the lid of this tipping skip can also be locked when closed. With the lid closed, skip odors can also be reduced.
The front of the lid is designed to easily fold back over the rear portion, to allow waste and debris to be collected and disposed of.
Like all the other forklift tipping skip models that we manufacture, the design characteristics of our lidded forklift skips have come about from the accumulation of over 45 years of industry experience.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our lidded tipping skips are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of waste and rubbish.
With mild steel construction, our lidded tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Volume Capacity (m³)
|O/all Length (mm)
|O/all Width (mm)
|O/all Height (mm)
• Fully formed lockable lid to prevent rubbish from blowing out of the skip whilst reducing skip odours
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help