Heavy duty tipping bins with hot dipped Galvanised finish
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Heavy Duty Galvanised Tip Skips
This heavy duty Galvanised forklift tipping bin has all the same design characteristics as our heavy-duty painted tipping bins, but comes with a hot dipped Galvanised finish, making it ideally suited for working in corrosive environments or where corrosive waste is being put into the skip.
The heavy-duty nature of the forklift bin also makes it suitable for working with materials of a robust nature.
Manufactured with a heavy-duty 5mm thick steel body and heavy-duty underframe, our heavy-duty range of Galvanised tipping bins is the perfect solution to waste handling when non-corrosive properties are required.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Volume Capacity (m³)
|O/all Length (mm)
|O/all Width (mm)
|O/all Height (mm)
• Manufactured from mild steel with a hot dipped Galvanised finish, offering non-corrosive properties
• Heavy duty body and steel under frames ensures long service life properties in the most arduous of conditions
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help