Extra wide forklift cage to suit forklifts & telehandlers
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Forklift/Telehandler Safety Cage
Our heavy-duty range of safety cages and man-riding baskets are designed for use in more arduous environments, such as construction sites and industrial plants.
These extra wide forklift safety cages have generous widths of either 1400mm or 2440mm, which makes them the ideal safety cage of choice for use with Telehandlers.
Fully compliant with HSE Regulations (PM28), the safety cages come supplied as standard with safety harness rails, anti-slip bases, climb-through entry rails, and full-height back-frames fitted with Galvanised mesh.
Supplied with fork pockets allowing for simple fitment ot the forklift truck, the safety cages can also be fitted with bolt-on quick hitch brackets, making them suitable for use with Telehandlers (Brackets available: Manitou/Merlo/Matbro/JCB/CAT TH62).
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated.
• Complies fully with HSE Guidance Note PM28 (Fourth edition) ensuring all safety aspects of the platform are fulfilled
Optional bolt on quick hitch brackets for use with Telehandlers (Manitou/Merlo/Matbro/JCB/CAT TH62)
• Fixed step through bars for easy access into platform whilst providing a protective barrier when operating at height
• Security locking system to fork heels ensure the work platform is safely secured to the lift truck
• Full length fork pockets to provide complete platform stability
• Harness anchorage points and in-board handholds points for operator safety
• Full height back-frame ensures there is a barrier between the platform user and the hazardous areas of the lift truck
• Anti slip floor tread with drain holes to avoid accumulation of water and risk of slipping
• Kick rail to all sides prohibits items left on the floor from falling out at height (i.e. work tools)
• Provided with full safety livery and technical rating plate
• Fully tested and certified to comply with latest Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help