Designed for protecting product from the upright shank of the fork
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Fork Load Protectors
Fork protectors offer a great solution by protecting your product from being handled from contact with the steel upright section of the forklift fork. Designed to easily fasten to the upright front face of the forklift truck forks, the forklift fork protectors can help reduce unwanted product damage whilst helping to lower product damage costs.
This robustly constructed steel sleeve with a heavy-duty industrialised padded foam surface solves the problem of load handling damage.
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
• Robust steel sleeve offering long service life properties
• Heavy duty industrialised padded foam to protect product from the upright shank of the fork
• Screw retention bolts to ensure sleeves are securely fitted to the truck forks
• Simple design ensures low maintenance and service costs
• Tailor made to suit the fork width and thickness to ensure sleeves are a correct fit
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help