All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Drum Lifter Band
Our drum clamp band offers a cost-effective solution for picking up drums from the overhead vertical position via a forklift truck (yoke required) or slung beneath an overhead crane hook. This makes the ideal drum handler for when drums are inaccessible for lifting from the side.
Consisting of a steel drum girdle and webbing & ratchet strap assembly for safely securing and liftings drums, the drum clamp band is suitable for handling 210-liter steel, plastic and fibre drums up to a weight limit of 360kgs.
Due to the characteristics of the drum clamp band, it is particularly useful for handling drums that are either thin-walled or made from soft material such as cardboard or fiber board.
With mild steel construction, the drum clamp band is painted in high gloss yellow for added visibility
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Drum Type (210 Litre)
|Type of Operation
|Steel, Plastic & Fibre
|Webbing & Ratchet Strap
• Grips drums under the top lip reduces investment as this drum lifter will suit most drums
• Simple design with few moving parts for long service life and low maintenance costs
• Supplied with 50mm wide duplex webbing straps, reducing risk of drum damage that can occur when using chains
• Design allows for low impact pressure on the drum, making suitable for use with thin walled, card ot fibre board drums, thus reducing drum damage and costs
• Lightweight construction allows drum lifter to be easily handled, reducing labour time
• Positive gripping to drum ensures drums can be picked up safely and easily, reducing manual handling costs & increasing Health & Safety
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help